欢迎来到博文网

实用口语:除去crazy,还有这么多“疯狂”地道表达

来源:www.bbshez.com 2024-02-28

Do you ever feel like you are going crazy? Is it your colleagues that drive you crazy, or is it a noisy neighbour? You might have your hands full with too much work and too short a time to complete it. Or you may be stuck in a traffic jam and late for a job interview.

你感觉自己要疯了吗?是你的同事把你逼疯了,还是你的邻居吵吵闹闹?你可能惊慌失措,要在短促的时间内完成不少工作。或者你可能陷入交通堵塞,应聘要迟到了。

Below you will see some of the most common English idioms you can use when feeling angry, frustrated or irritated with something.

下面你将看到一些最容易见到的英语习语,当你对某件事感到愤怒、沮丧或恼火时,可以用这类习语。

1. go bananas

1.发疯,发狂

If I stay with her one more minute, I'llgo bananas.

倘若我跟她再多待一分钟, 我就疯了.

2. go nuts

2.疯了,发疯;失去理智;

Teenagers like to get together andgo nutson Saturday night.

青少年喜欢在星期六晚上聚在一块做一些疯狂事.

3. lose it

3.发疯

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

当艾丽卡叫蒂姆离开时,他发疯了,开始朝她大喊大叫。

4. go mental

4.失去理智

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.

你是否疯了?你如何能跟老板吵个不停?你要被炒鱿鱼了。

5. freak out

5.崩溃

We are going tofreak outif you do not show up.

你不来大家就要发疯了.

6. go bonkers

6.抓狂

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

当我被告知再等一个小时时,我简直要抓狂了。

7. go berserk

7.暴躁狂怒

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

当他们被告知所有些航班都被取消时,人群变得狂怒起来。

8. blow one’s TOP

8.发狂,发神经

professional women Good enough is never good enough. Perfectionistblow one's TOPfeel guilty start the whole cycle over again

职业女人追求完美永无止境。完美主义者发脾气内疚再把整个过程重复一遍

9. fly off the handle

9.大发雷霆

He's extremely irritable - he flies off the handle at the slightest thing.

他极容易发火——芝麻大的小事都能让他大发雷霆。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof

10.勃然大怒

I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不可以迟到,不然我爸爸妈妈会勃然大怒的。

11. go ballistic

11.发怒,生气

My new neighbours throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

我的新邻居每晚都开派对。这让我非常生气。

12. go off the deep end

12.大怒,火冒三丈

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.

假如我由于其他人的错误而被解雇,我一定会被气死。

13. blow up

13.怒火冲天

When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.

当我看到海伦脸上的表情时,我就了解她的怒火马上爆发。[/cn

14. pop one’s cork

14.暴跳如雷

I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.

我有点事儿要对你说。你听了可千万不要生气哈。

15. go ape

15.大发雷霆

When Colonel Harper found out, he wouldgo ape.

哈珀上校发现了必然会勃然大怒。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>